Lowongan Kerja di Perusahaan Minyak di Jakarta, Kalimantan Timur, Riau PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan position of:
Summary of Job / Qualification :
- Have experience in law firm or multinational companies preferably in Oil and Gas /Geothermal Industry.
- Education Background: S2 Law degree from reputable University. Master of Laws (LL.M) is preferable.
- Analyze and interpret national and international legislations potentially impacting to Company operations.
- Prepare, draft negotiate agreements with individuals, companies, non-government organizations, and governments.
- Involve and able to work in cross-functional teams and manage components of transactions by himself/herself. The individual must be able to initiate his/her task independently, build a strong relationship with stakeholders, have strong organizational ability and attention to detail, and the ability to deal with sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Provide advice and assistance through pre-litigation phases, direct litigation and settlement processes as well as manage external legal counsel services.
- Have significant experience in handling legal transactions - attorney work.
- Able to provide legal advice and counsel to directors, officers and others on any legal matters.
- Able to do legal research, communicate complex issues in both Bahasa Indonesia and English effectively. orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate skill in providing timely and client-focused advice and counsel.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skill and experience in working in teams and managing interpersonal Relationships.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations in Indonesia.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Education Level : S3 / S2
- Minimum GPA : 3
- Open For : All Indonesian People
- Work Area : All Area
- Work Location : All Location (Sumatra/Riau, East Kalimantan, Jakarta/Java)
- Work Schedule :
- Employment Status : Permanent
- Minimum Relevant Experience : 4 year(s)
Submit your application to our e-Selections website: www.chevron.formycareer.com
Only application submitted through website will be processed.Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner. For foreign citizens interested in applying job at Chevron Worldwide go to http://careers.chevron.com
Lowongan Kerja di Perusahaan Minyak Indonesia Jakarta, Kalimantan, Riau PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia Closing Date:12-12-12